SEAL aims to provide energy with optimum burning for a sharp business growth and safest environment.
Since January 13, 205, SEAL (Sumber Energi Alam Lestari, PT) had conduct numerous research at Katingan Regency, Katingan Tengah, Central Kalimantan. As a result, there are sufficient mineable reserve at 550 Ha at the concession area. SEAL business objective is to produce 500 thousand ton coal per Month. Embracing the mine location, SEAL is in the pipeline to develop access and special distribution channels from and to the mine site to buyers locations to meet demand.
LOCATION AND OPERATION BLUEPRINT
- Coal 4200 GAR.
- Stripping Ratio 1:1,36.
- Concession Area: 8,850 Ha.
- Environmentally safe (Low: ash, sulphur, emission).
- JORC drilling: 45,9 million tons at 550 Ha (< 6% from total Concession area).
- Scout drilling: 151 million tons at 1,710 Ha (< 20% from total Concession area).
- Lerchs Grossman pit Optimiser & Minescape Software result: 41,375 million tons of mineable reserve at 550 Ha.
Jl. Raya bambu apus no.3 rt.03 rw03 kel.bambu apus kec.cipayung jakarta timur, phone : 0218460608
Tumbang Hangei Village, Katingan Regency. Central Kalimantan IUP-OP: No. 540/134/KPTS/III/2014, March 13th, 2014. Bupati Katingan.